Don’t just wonder about the origins of coffee or bean.Stay with the small farmers on the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Guided by a local coffee farmers themselves. Will lead you to explore how coffee is tended until you get and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Main activities during the tour;
– An excursion to a nearby coffee farm
– Coffee berry picking and pulping
– Explanation about organic coffee farming and
– Fair-trade standards
-Processing of the coffee from beans to cup
– Coffee drinking at the farm.
– Banana beer drinking at the farmer (on request)